Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tom + Jess Wedding | Cake + Exit!

The last installment of the wedding shoot is here! For the tenth time, I loved this shoot and I am so thankful to my friends who helped me pull it off. Counting down until the next wedding!

 Major thanks to Halee Holland for her awesome cake skills!

 This was planned.
 This wasn't!
 SO funny!
 But he got her back!
 Yum! Strawberry cake! Matches perfectly with out hot pink color palette. You rock Halee.
 They didn't have napkins so I guess licking it off works!
L is for the way you look at me


O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary


E is even more than anyone that you adore!



 Woo, married! Again! Happy Anniversary Tom + Jess!

Solo shot of the groom.
 And his bride...
 My favorite shot of Jess!
 Isn't her dress lovely?
 And they're out!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! You are so cute together, and so blissfully happy! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete