Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tom + Jess Wedding | Getting Ready!

So, I have been super excited to share this with everyone! I loooove weddings. Everything about them. They are one of the main reasons I have been pursuing this type of photography specifically. Weddings are beautiful and there is so much happiness floating around on a wedding day, I just love it and I want to have a camera glued to my hand the whole time to remember it. Who knows what my future in photography will bring but I am having so much fun in the meantime! So without further ado, here are the getting ready photos of the bride + groom!

Thank you Tiffany for  being a fab maid of honor and hairstylists! 

Strawberry prosecco anyone?? YUM.
 Jess makes a lovely bride and her dress was stunning!
And they're off! 
 Groom's turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment