Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Jessica | 2014 Senior!

Jessica is such a sweetheart and I am so happy I got to work with her for her senior photos! Every day leading up the the shoot we both anxiously checked the weather because it has been raining every day recently so we really lucked out with no rain and perfect weather. All the crazy wasps had even disappeared for us! We had such a fun adventure wandering nearby fields and finding random stairs, playful dogs and a gorgeous view of the city. Oh! And because of our adventure, I can check off a new location on my 2013 goals list. 1 down, 4 to go. Woo! Alright enough chit chat, check out the photos of this beautiful young lady!

My first few shots, she's a natural! 




 So pretty!


Not many people can rock glasses and no glasses and she really pulls it off! So cute! 

 Doesn't she remind you of Demi Lovato?

 Pretty eyes...can you spot me in them?
Such an awesome dead tree we found on our adventure.

 Probably my new favorite photo.







 This doggy kept running over to us, it was so playful!



We found stairs literally in the middle of nowhere, it was awesome.




 Love it!

 Adorable.








Another fav!



 Wooo! Graduating! Can you tell she is excited??
Gorgeous.



Congrats again Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment