Friday, September 13, 2013

Jessica | Senior Session Sneak Peek

It's Friday!! How I love the start of the weekend. Super excited to share with you all a sneak peek of my very first senior session with such an awesome girl.

Senior sessions are a bit out of my usual couples photography, but I wanted to challenge myself in a new way and I am so glad I did. When I am photographing a couple, I feel like I have the opportunity to capture their love story and I absolutely adore that. But this senior session showed me a whole new side of why I love photography. I am a firm believer that every girl should feel like a model at least one time in their life and it was amazing being able to see the confidence radiating from Jessica yesterday. Not only did I think she looked beautiful but she felt beautiful, which as the photographer was an incredible thing to witness. Thank you Jessica for offering to be my first for senior photos, I had a blast and I hope you did as well!

Miss Jessica is a 2014 Senior here in Germany and like all seniors, she is ready to graduate! Can't wait to hear about all of the college acceptance letters you'll be getting in a few months! You have incredible potential girl and don't ever forget it. I hope you have the best time in college, enjoy every moment!

Congratulations Jessica! Class of 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment