Friday, September 20, 2013

Leslie + Sebastian | Anniversary

Happy Friday! Sorry for such a late post, blogger has been a little buggy today and keeps turning my photos different colors so I just removed the really obvious ones for now and hopefully it goes back to normal soon! Got to love technology! This week has been a relatively quiet week for photography, but here are some shots from Monday's anniversary session. Leslie and Sebastian were so welcoming and friendly, I had a lovely morning photographing them and exploring their secret garden. We shot at their home which was built in the 1800s and had a very neat and hidden winding garden (the secret garden...get it? get it?! haha). I have been trying to learn more every day about how to better my photos and my blog presentation and slowly but surely, I think I am improving. :) Oh and make sure to check back next week! I have been working on our Paris album and I can't wait to share some of the spreads with you!

Happy 9th Anniversary Leslie + Sebastian!














No comments:

Post a Comment