Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Ramblings.

I have FINALLY found the motivation to start working on travel albums for our last few trips around Europe. I must say one of my favorite photographers, Katelyn James, was the one to kick me in the butt and get things done by posting her a-m-a-z-i-n-g honeymoon photo book (check it out here!). This girl is just so talented it is ridiculous. Also, major bonus, because of her post we found a cruise line for one of our 2014 vacations! Greece, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia. Needless to say, I can't wait! Anyways, back to the album... I am really excited with how it is coming out! So far, I have finished Paris and Barcelona which I think is a good start :). What do you guys think? Slowly but surely crossing off my list of personal goals, but still have quite a ways to go.






Tonight I have an anniversary shoot and it is in a new location for me so I am really looking forward to challenging myself to find the best spots. That will make 4 new locations for me, so close to my goal of 5 before the year ended! I think I may have to raise the bar on that goal, shall we say 10 total? So 6 more locations left. Yep, that is better. I suppose that is enough rambling for now! (Check back in tonight for a preview from tonight's session!) 

à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment