Thursday, October 3, 2013

Amanda + Adam

OH my goodness. First of all, Amanda and Adam are adorable together and I absolutely loved photographing them around town! Second, this is now my favorite photo session ever so I am beyond excited to share! Amanda and Adam, thank you so much for allowing me to document your love.

Hello, gorgeous vineyards.












I don't have enough words to describe how much I LOVE this photo of Adam and Amanda!




Amanda you are so gorgeous!



This turned out to be a happy accident. We stumbled into someone they knew in the town who offered to let us into their private courtyard. My lucky day!






Giant burnt orange gate = happy photographer. How cute is this! Perfect for the fall season!



This was seriously my lucky day. Amanda and Adam live in the BEST town. I feel like I struck gold there with all of the insanely beautiful hidden spots.


AND since I just had a contest about album spreads, I was in an album design making mood! So, voila! Just some of my favorite spreads from this session.












No comments:

Post a Comment