Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tommy + Raven | Love

It has been far too long since my last post but alas, I am back! :) Things are dying down over here so I am excited to get back into full time shooting this summer. Woo, woo! Let's just hope the weather here cooperates because Germany can get just as hot as Orlando and we have no air conditioning - yuck! Moving on haha...a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Tommy and Raven before they move back to the States. They are good friends of Megan and Austin, my very first couple I photographed and two of the sweetest people ever (stay tuned for a fun post with those two coming soon!). So, it was no surprise that Tommy and Raven were going to be wonderful people too. We always end up meeting the nicest couples when they are about to leave, what is up with that?! Tommy and Raven have such sweet hearts and overflowing love for each other - I bet you'll fall in love with them like I did after these photos. Alright, enough rambling check out this gorgeous couple!

 I love the way he looks at here! So stinkin' cute!
Love love love! 
 Raven you're stunning!
 Another favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment