Sunday, June 22, 2014

Flowers | Love

So excited to finally share this post with you all! I have been waiting until Scott returned safely from his deployment and now that he is back with his family safe and sound, I had to share! In the community that we are in, deployments are just part of the package for a lot of families. And with the world we all live in, you just never know what could happen so why not capture some amazing memories with your loved ones before you leave. There is so much love in the Flower's family and I am so glad I have had the privilege to capture that love twice. It truly is a honor to photograph such intimate and special moments in the lives of others and forever carry that story in my heart. Scott, I am so glad you are back and safe. Thank you for fighting for our freedom and your wonderful wife and daughter for supporting you. Welcome home.


Do they look familiar yet? I photographed these two cuties last year!
 Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment