Friday, June 13, 2014

Julia + Daniel | Love

This post has been over a year in the making. From an adorable and complete surprise proposal on Christmas of 2012 to a year and a half of planning and preparing...wedding weekend was finally here! But before all the guests started arriving and the entertaining was in full swing, Julia and Dan wanted to take some time and enjoy quiet moments with each other. While I love capturing all my couples' love stories, this one is definitely my favorite so far and it is very near and dear to my heart. Julia and Dan, I am thrilled I was able to be apart of this special weekend and celebrate with the two of you! Now the wedding photos will come in a few weeks on the blog because I have something special planned but the engagement/pre-wedding photos I can share! Yay! Love you two <3

Looove. So simple. So tender.  Such a beautiful moment.
 And then its back to laughing and teasing, as it should be! Ha! 
 Isn't she gorgeous?!
I'm such a huge fan of black and white images. And these two look ah-mazing in b&w, don't you agree?
So sassy! And can I tell you how much I love downtown Burlington in Vermont? So. Perfect.
For some reason this photo reminds me of Ireland. I guess it is all that luscious green grass. Either way, its definitely one of my favorites of the day!
Speaking of favorites...can we just talk about how sweet this photo is?! Melts my heart.

Those eyes! So jealous.
Julia's ring is stunning! Nice job, Dan.


Stunning as always, Julia!

Another absolute favorite!



Such a stud, Dan!
They are so adorable, I can't even stand it.
Don't forget to LIKE my page on Facebook so you can get notified when Julia and Dan's wedding photos hit the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment