Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lola + Isaac | Maternity

It's Saturday!! To kick off this beautiful (90 degree) morning I am sharing with you a gorgeous maternity session with one of my favorite couples! When I first met Lola and Isaac last year I immediately knew they were special. They made each other laugh so effortlessly and you could just tell they really enjoyed every second they could spend together. A love like that is priceless and when Lola announced she was pregnant with twins, I couldn't wait to capture this new chapter of their love. The best news is, she is pregnant with twins!!! A boy and a girl, so awesome! Lola and Isaac, you are going to be fantastic parents with the overflowing love, joy and laughter you share. This is going be a wonderful adventure and I am so honored (not to mention excited!!) to be able to capture it all! xoxo!
They are so adorable!

Twins! A boy and a girl! How perfect is that?!
 These two little ones are going to have so much love filling their lives.
 I love that her nails are painted pink and blue!
Baby Aniessa & Jacob :)

Lola, you're beyond gorgeous!
 Isaac you're going to be such a fun dad!
 This was their...we're going to be parents faces! haha!

Love this one!

 Another favorite!
Love. Love. LOVE. Congratulations Lola and Isaac! I am so excited to meet Aniessa and Jacob!

No comments:

Post a Comment